Lithium batteries for golf carts. Indispensable not to have this type of components in your spare parts store if you want to give your customers the best facilities and qualities. As battery distributors, we count on the brand name Teck Europe, which offers clean, safe and durable batteries. In today's post, we will explain the characteristics of lithium batteries for golf carts and their recommended use:
Characteristics of lithium batteries for manual golf carts
- Lithium batteries have a service life up to four times longer than AGM batteries. AGM batteries.
- This type of golf cart battery is completely maintenance-free.
- Lithium (Li) is a soft, flammable, very light alkali metal that is characterized by rapid corrosion when it comes into contact with air.
- Lithium is found in 65 parts per million of the earth's crust.
- Do not immerse in water because it may burn and skin contact may cause injury.
Recommendations for the use of lithium batteries
- Always use the battery when it is fully charged, when your order arrives, charge it completely, since they are shipped from the factory with a precharge but the first charge cycle must be done by the customer.
- Immediately after using the battery charge it, if your customer is not going to use it for a long period of time, it is best to charge it at least once every two months to compensate for self-discharge due to inactivity.
- The charger is automatic and when the charging process is finished it will cut off the power supply to the battery and the consumption of the charger is very low.
- Never use the battery if it is not fully charged.
- Do not use a charger not approved by the manufacturer, using another charger may result in not charging the battery correctly and the risk of damaging the battery.
- Never strike the battery or drop it on the ground.
- Do not place metallic objects near the terminals, as this may cause a short circuit and irreparable damage.
Remember that if you have any doubts or questions about lithium batteries, contact our sales department and they will help you solve all the questions you have: 955 54 44 06 or at email@example.com.